Vision Express operates in over 390 stores ranging from destination stores in major cities, to smaller, local high-street branches. We can’t say there is a typical work environment but what you’ll find are locations ranging from destination shopping centres to high-street stores as well as local town stores.
Our locations and work environments may vary, but there’s a consistent theme when it comes to our ways of working. We’re one business and one brand so consistency plays a part in everyone’s daily working life here at Vision Express. That’s why you’ll find clearly defined ways of working in every store and every department, to ensure every customer experiences our unrivalled service regardless if they shop in Aberdeen or Helston. We also provide an exclusively designed Vision Express uniform for everyone.
We maintain our stores to the very highest standards. We invest every year to help maintain the overall look and feel of our stores, creating attractive environments for our customers and employees alike.
With over 100 ways for our Optometrists to assess eyes, we pride ourselves on the individual and expert service we provide to each customer based on the information they give us. In order to support this we have the latest technology in stores, including retinal photography and rigorous training processes. We make sure everyone of our customers are fully informed about what is happening and why throughout every point of their journey with us.
What you’ll find as standard across our business is:
- A real sense of involvement. You’ll be welcomed to the team from day one and quickly come to feel as though you’re a real part of the business and its success.
- Job satisfaction. Everybody takes real pride in the work they do and in helping customers and their colleagues. It’s a contagious feeling, creating a real sense of achievement.
- Support and development. We’re all part of a team, so you’ll never be left high and dry without support. You’ll also find we’re strong on developing your career interests within our business if that’s what you want.
- Recognition. If you meet and exceed our expectations, you’ll find plenty of rewards such as bonus schemes and incentives.
- Respect. We welcome diversity and treat everyone fairly. Whatever you have to say, we’ll listen.
All this combined creates a brilliant vibe in the business – so if you share our vision, a job with Vision Express could be right for you.