Optometrist Store Manager (Nationwide)Apply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Registered Optical
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
We'll see you right! It's not only a commitment to our customers but also our people. Both are at the heart of everything we do. The role of Optometrist Store Manager is an ideal role for an Optometrist giving you the opportunity to manage one of our smaller stores whilst overseeing and conducting clinics. You'll need to demonstrate strong clinical awareness along with proven ability to drive profitability and sales. You'll have a passion for customer service, ensuring that you and your team work towards exceeding expectations, leaving our customers delighted. You'll create an environment that encourages a sense of responsibility, accountability, involvement and ownership, ensuring that each member of your team has a development plan suited to their individual needs.
Job Requirements: We're looking for people who have the following:
* A passion for delivering excellent customer service
* An excellent communicator at all levels
* Be organised and cool under pressure and priority driven
* Be tenacious and hard working
* Have the ability to make sound and effective business decisions
* Have proven experience to positively influence - 'gets things done'
* Have a positive attitude - a 'go getter' able to work under own initiative
* Sound commercial awareness
Ideally you'll have:
* Experience of leading and motivating others
* Experience in people management
* Proven experience of driving profitability and sales
* The ability to think analytically
* Experience of using Microsoft Office applications
* Sound business acumen/clinical awareness
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you.