Regional Manager - South EastApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Store Management
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
We’re looking for a Regional Manager to effectively lead and manage our stores. You'll ensure total satisfaction is delivered to our customers, in accordance with our commercial philosophy whilst driving KPIs to maximise regional sales and profitability. You’ll be responsible for managing the performance of all Store Managers within your region to ensure they’re compliant with Company procedures and policies at all times. You’ll encourage others to develop whilst also continuing your own personal development and ensure that Stores deliver a truly individual and memorable customer experience.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity you'll need:
• Experience of using MS Office (Word, Excel etc)
• Extensive understanding and knowledge of budgets/P&L etc
• Experience of leading and managing large groups of people
• Strong communication, influencing and persuasion skills
• Excellent organisational and analytical skills
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• The ability to adapt to and implement changes quickly
• Proven relevant retail management experience to include experience in a senior management position
This is a role requiring full mobility therefore a full, clean driving licence is essential.
So if this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for then we'd love to hear from you.
There's no better place to express your potential.