Regional Development Officer - Nottingham & Croydon venuesApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
We're currently looking for a Regional Development Officer to take on a rewarding role within the Training and Development team covering Nottingham and Croydon training venues.
We need someone who can deliver training at pace and keep a delegate’s full attention. Your delivery style must be more than simply reciting from training notes and relying upon PowerPoint.
Your main objective will be providing and delivering training/development opportunities to stores within your assigned regions. You'll also be responsible for providing and delivering training and development opportunities to your stores ensuring the continued progress of our store associates.
In addition you'll need to demonstrate evidence of excellent communication and organisational skills. The ability to manage your time is also essential. Flexibility, enthusiasm and the ability to work to multiple deadlines goes without saying in this role and will be expected in order for you to succeed. You can rest assure about your own continued personal development as full training and support will be provided.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Conducting field based training and workshops at regular intervals
- Conducting 360 degree training (feedback, training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation)
- Ensuring evaluation and reporting procedures are adhered to
- Working with managers to conduct skills analysis and plan training programmes
- Supporting store staff through the training courses and ensure that store follow-ups are always completed
- Training needs analysis on an individual and company basis
What will we provide you?
A distinct advantage would be candidates who:
- Have previous optical knowledge
- A background in training and development
Travelling to stores within the regions will play a key part in the role and so a full driving licence is required. You'll be provided with a company car, mobile phone and laptop, as you'll be based out in the field with occasional days spent at Support Office in Nottingham.
There may be times when overnight stays away from home will be required.
There's no better place to express your potential.