Process Improvement CoordintorApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Professional Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service delivered by outstanding people. From our stores to our support office… everyone has a key part to play.
We’re looking for an individual to support the business as a Process Improvement Coordinator. You will be working with our Finance team to continuously improve our processes throughout the functions, so a strong ability to prioritise based on both business risk and impact is essential to the role. A Finance background isn’t essential for this position, we are looking for an individual who has experience of implementing continuous improvements and experience with building relationships with key stakeholders in the business. If you’re looking for a role where you can expand your skill set, then this is the position for you.
What will we provide you?
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking the lead in implementation of process improvements, particularly in reference to areas suitable for the utilisation of robotic process automation and artificial intelligence technologies.
- Work collaboratively and in partnership with other departments across Store Support Centre to ensure service quality and levels are always at a high standard
- Ensuring continual support for all existing critical Finance systems is always available and incidents are dealt with in line with expected service levels
- Maintain a close working relationship with both local and group IT teams to facilitate continued support during transitions and updates to relevant systems
- Continuous improvement of processes, following analysis of routine reports and KPIs to ensure the quality and relevance of the information prepared and presents is aligned with business requirements.
- Assisting Finance end users with both user acceptance and regression change testing
- To attend, participate and lead regular cross-functional meetings, to share best practice, discuss relevant issues and drive continuous improvements across Vision Express.
- Evaluate changes after “go-live” and providing summaries to management as required
Key skills, knowledge, experience and personal attributes
- Previous experience within head office accounting, IT, or process improvement role
- Proven track record in continuous improvement, change management and/or innovation is essential
- Have knowledge of IT systems including RPA/Aim, SAP (or similar ERP) and MS Office software
- Ideally have experience from working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under pressure
- Have knowledge of finance terminology, but finance experience isn’t essential.
- An aptitude for attention to detail and adherence to deadlines is essential as well as being able to make decisions and self-prioritising your workload.