Internal AuditorApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service delivered
by outstanding people. We understand that to attract and retain the best people we must be equally committed to providing the very best in career opportunities.
We’re looking for someone to provide support to our stores/business by completing internal audits ensuring all Company policies and procedures are implemented to a consistently high standard across all areas of the business. A large part of the role is to support the store teams with training, development and working with them in order to identify the correct solutions to identified risks and implement best practice methods.
Key responsibilities include:
* Completion of audits to measure in store compliance and identify risks
* Training, development and support of store teams
* Liaising with Regional Managers and support centre to communicate all relevant issues
* Improving Company profits through investigating areas of potential loss
* Carrying out project work on new initiatives that will offer benefits to the operational running of the
What will we provide you?
This is a demanding role but is an exciting opportunity to support our stores and support centre areas of the business. Due to the demands of this position, we’re looking for a dynamic, self- motivated individual who can demonstrate evidence of:
* A minimum of 12 months store based experience in Optics within Vision Express
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* In-depth knowledge of all Vision Express systems, policies and procedures
* Advising and influencing skills.
* An analytical, thorough and organised approach with a good eye for detail
* Computer literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office including Outlook
Due to the nature of this role a full clean driving licence is essential (a company car will be provided). There will also be extensive travel across the UK and some European travel. This means staying away from home on a weekly basis.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for we’d love to hear from you. For all internal candidates please ensure that you speak with your Manager prior to your application.
If you have any queries, questions or require any further information on any aspect of the role, then please contact Chris Kerr (Head of Loss Prevention and Security) on 07768 827249.
There’s no better place to express your potential.