Product Supply Planner - 12 MonthApply now
Contract Type:Full Time Temporary
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play.
We’re looking for an experienced Supply Chain Professional to join our team in Nottingham. With a keen eye for detail and strong business knowledge, we are looking for an individual who is passionate about getting the right stock, to right place at the right time. With this in mind we’re looking for an individual who has previous Supply Chain experience ideally in a retail organisation.
Reporting to the Senior Product Supply Manager, you’ll be responsible for the end to end supply of your category including new product launches, promotional activities and managing exceptions in the supply chain. Equally, you’ll contribute towards the development of specific Supply Chain projects and the ongoing review of current Supply Chain SOPs to support overall Supply Chain strategy. You will lead a team of planners, so will need to be a strong role model and passionate about the long term development of others.
What will we provide you?
• Management of key supply chain KPIs and creating action plans to improve the availability of stock throughout the business
• Working cross functionally with teams across different locations to ensure stock lands in stores when customers need it
• Analyse large data sets such as stock holding and stock flow, which you will present to senior management
• Manage the relationship with 3rd party vendors to ensure a seamless and consistent replenishment into the business
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
• Have a minimum of 2 years Supply Chain experience in a large organisation with line manager experience
• Be commercially astute, results driven and adaptable
• Have strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
• Be passionate about the development of your team and champion supply chain across the business
• Experience working with a BI reporting tool such as SAP Business Objects, Oracle BI, Microsoft etc.
• To be competent using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and be an advanced user in Microsoft Excel
• To be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
• Excellent analytical skill
• Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has similar experience either in an Optical based retailer or a multisite retailer.
There may be some European travel associated with this role so stays away from home may be required. There will also be some travel in the UK so a full driving licence is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you.
There’s no better place to express your potential.