Senior Finance Analyst - 6 monthsApply now
Contract Type:Full Time Temporary
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre...everyone has a key part to play.
Based in our support centre in Ruddington, Nottingham, we’re recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst on a fixed term contract to support the budgeting and forecasting processes within the business and maintaining control over the business’s overhead cost base.
Key duties will include:
• Assisting the FP&A Finance Manager in preparation of the budget, helping to drive the process and challenge assumptions set forward by the business
• Supporting with the quarterly reforecasting and monthly P&L flash processes, ensuring key variances are understood and clearly communicated
• Maintaining and developing key reporting systems
• Supporting the control of overhead costs in the business
• Developing the store labour forecasting process, understanding the key drivers of changes
• Support in all aspects of group reporting, keeping up to date with current trading and understanding the progression of key KPIs
What will we provide you?
• CIMA Qualified (or equivalent)
• 3 or more years FP&A, budget and forecast and Financial Reporting experience is essential
• Knowledge of Essbase Essential
• Knowledge of cost control in a similar environment is desirable
• Comfortable communicating to Executive and Senior Management
• Ready to hit the ground running from day 1 due to short term nature of contract and cover required.
If this sounds like the job for you, we’d love to hear from you. There’s no better place to express your potential.