Finance Analyst – Financial Planning and Analysis.– 6 months FTCApply now
Contract Type:Full Time Temporary
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre...everyone has a key part to play.
Based in our support centre in Ruddington, Nottingham, we’re recruiting for a Finance Analyst to support the budgeting and forecasting processes within the business and maintaining control over the business’s overhead cost base.
What will we provide you?
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Support the FP&A Finance Manager in all aspects of Group Reporting to GrandVision, including the Budget, reforecasts and month end reporting.
• Assist the FP&A Finance Manager in end to end Budget process, collating information and ensuring an efficient process.
• Support the FP&A Finance Manager in analysing non-salary overhead costs in the business, working closely with the cost centre managers in HR, Finance, Central Operations and Field Teams in order to deliver business owned budgets and forecasts.
• Support the quarterly reforecasting and monthly P&L flash processes, understanding key variances are understood and clearly communicated throughout the year ensuring that store budgets and sale plans and store P&Ls are updated for the impact of movements.
• Develop a strong understanding of key reporting systems (Essbase and Emerald) and be proficient in their use, to lead the Monthly Reforecast (Flash), Quartlery Reforecast (LE’s) and Annual Budget submission into the Emerald group reporting system
• Become an Essbase super-user and support the Commercial finance & Management Accounts team in their daily use of the system
• Maintenance and development of key reporting systems. Modernising and updating systems and processes where applicable. Ensure all changes within the Commercial fleet are accurately reflected across all databases
• Reconciliation of system hierarchies to ensure accuracy
• Assist the FP&A Finance Manager in their role as finance business partner to the CEO & CFO, preparing analysis ahead of key meetings.
• Assist the wider team, which includes MI & KPI reporting, during time where extra resource is required.
• Other ad-hoc projects or analysis as required.
To be successful in the role, you’ll need:
• CIMA Part Qualified (or equivalent)/ Managerial level or above/ CIMA study support available.
• Knowledge of Essbase or similar reporting systems.
• Budget/Forecast and Financial Reporting experience in a larger organisation.
• An analytical mindset.
There's no better place to express your potential.