Recruitment OfficerApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
Based in Ruddington, Nottingham we're looking for a talented Recruitment Officer to work within the in-house recruitment team.
Working in a fast paced environment, you'll support our network of store and regional managers with their resource requirements and be responsible for the successful sourcing of quality colleagues across all levels within our retail stores. From creating a vacancy right through to offer you will be partnering with our Regional Managers to ensure that we always provide the best candidate journey. You'll also encourage best practice in Employment Law, data protection and interviewing skills, protecting the company wherever possible.
Representing our values and behaviours in everything you do, you will ensure that we support our stores in recruiting the best talent into Vision Express. You’ll be creative in coming up with new and innovative ideas to source candidates directly, whilst working with our agency partners to facilitate the recruitment of hard to recruit roles.
Finally, you’ll have a passion for people and exceeding expectations as well as your own and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Due to the demands of this prestigious position, we are looking for a dynamic and well-motivated individual.
What will we provide you?
To be successful in this role you’ll need…
• Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment
• To be professional, adaptable and organised team player
• To be assertive and credible and will have the ability to influence, guide and support managers
• To be customer focused and have a passion for people
• To be able to use your initiative and operate on a self-sufficient and autonomous basis, with the support of the Recruitment Team and the Recruitment Manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and will have experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and be proficient in using the internet
This role will require regular travel across the UK and therefore a full, clean driving licence is essential.
You'll be joining a team that always goes the extra mile so if you think this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
There's no better place to express your potential.