Regional Recruitment ConsultantApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
We're looking for a talented individual to work as part of the in-house recruitment team as a Regional Recruitment Consultant. The majority of this role will be spend out in the field with occasional time spent in our Store Support Centre based in Ruddington, Nottingham.
You'll support our network of stores with their professional resource requirements and be responsible for the successful sourcing of Optometrists across the estate. You’ll drive our attraction strategy for Optometrists by active headhunting, attending networking events and building talent pools across the industry. To be successful in this role you’ll need to have excellent communication and organisational skills, have the ability to absorb and retain information quickly and drive to succeed.
You'll encourage best practice in Employment Law, data protection and interviewing skills, protecting the company wherever possible. Finally, you’ll have a passion for people and exceeding expectations, as well as your own, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Due to the demands of this prestigious position, we are looking for a dynamic and well-motivated individual with previous headhunting experience in niche markets.
What will we provide you?
To be successful in this role you’ll need…
• Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment
• 2+ years of direct headhunting experience
• To be a professional, adaptable and organised team player
• To be assertive and credible and will have the ability to influence, guide and support managers
• To be customer focused and have a passion for people
• To be able to use your initiative and operate on a self-sufficient and autonomous basis, with the support of the central Recruitment Team and Recruitment Manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be analytically minded
This role will require regular travel across the UK and therefore a full, clean driving licence is essential.
You'll be joining a team that always goes the extra mile so if you think this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
There's no better place to express your potential.