Management Accountant -Apply now
Contract Type:Full Time Temporary
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
Based in our Store Support Centre in Ruddington, Nottingham, we're looking for a talented individual to join our Management Accountant Team on a Fixed Term contract. You will be supporting the team on key projects impacted by IFRS16. You will be liaising with our colleagues across GrandVision to understand how to use the tool most effectively, which will result in training members of the Management Accounts Team on use of tool with clear documentation on how to input leases and make any changes to leases.
Please be aware that this position may include attending training in the Netherlands.
Key responsibilities include:
• Communicating with stakeholders across the business, including suppliers and our colleagues at GrandVision
• Managing the project to ensure that we are meeting the criteria for all leases within Vision Express
• Measuring the impact of any adjustments to leases on Management Accounts and prepare any adjustments for postings
• Develop and train our Management Accounts colleagues on use of the new system, creating and sharing a training guide for any future changes to be made
• Devise and document a process and controls to ensure all lease are correctly accounted for on a monthly basis.
What will we provide you?
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• An aptitude for attention to detail and adherence to deadlines is essential
• Strong communication, influencing and persuasion skills
• Communicating with stakeholders across GrandVision.
There's no better place to express your potential.