Digital Learning and Development Design and Delivery SpecialistApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Learning and Development Design and Delivery Specialist to join our team in Ruddington, Nottingham. You’ll be responsible for optimising the way in which all digital learning solutions are used across Vision Express. Working across the full range of L&D activity, including Retail, Apprenticeships, as well as Leadership and Professional Development, the role will deliver value through creation, deployment and measurement of a range of digital and online learning solutions.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with the L&D management team to identify learning needs in line with business priorities and ensuring that effective digital solutions are developed to address these priorities
- Proactively identifying opportunities to supplement current training delivery and programmes with digital / virtual formats and embedding them within existing programmes
- Scopes, designs and builds digital content across all relevant elements of the Learning & Development strategy and other priorities within the organisation’s people strategy
- Leading digital learning projects identified in line with organisational priorities, project managing from end to end and ensuring projects are fully embedded and reviewed
- Leading creation of engaging eLearning modules and programmes in support of all key minimum control standards and compulsory subjects
- Driving digital learning into all areas of learning and development activity across the business
- Optimising the Grand Vision eLearning platform, and other online Learning & Development solutions, driving automation delivering efficiencies in Learning & Development processes
- Optimises the link between the organisation’s colleague portal and LMS
- Identifies new innovations in digital learning and proposes use of these new channels to meet development priorities across all aspects of L&D (retail, professional, support & tech centre, apprenticeships, management development)
- Partnering with key stakeholders and functions to ensure brand consistency and sharing of digital best practise
- Managing relationships with eLearning provider utilising 3rd part to support to ensure platform working effectively to support organisations objectives
What will we provide you?
To be successful in the role you’ll need:
- Previous experience in implementing eLearning, video and other blended learning approached
- Significantly capable in eLearning content design (Adobe suite, Articulate storyline)
- Previous knowledge of blended learning and social learning solutions to drive value
- Able to manage multiple pieces of work to tight deadlines, and reporting on progress effectively
- Able to clearly understand briefs and deliver creative solutions to bring them to life
- Works as a collaborative team player
- A creative thinker
- Positive, passionate, customer first, can do attitude
If this sounds like the job for you then we’d love to hear from you.