Marketing Executive: Campaigns and Trade MarketingApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Professional Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Campaigns Manager to join our team in Ruddington, Nottingham. You will be responsible for delivering award winning 360° campaigns. As well as delivering any in store POS and ATL activity, you will be also be responsible for ensuring all marketing channels are fully aligned.
All activity must be delivered on budget, through efficient processes and in a timely manner to enable our stores to execute flawlessly. Performance is measured by budget control, store feedback, delivering against KPIs/targets and return on investment.
What will we provide you?
- Full campaign ownership from initial planning to post campaign review. Ensuring that the campaign lands on time, to budget and achieves a positive ROI.
- Managing effective cross-functional communication to ensure all relevant departments are aligned in the delivery of campaigns, product launches and customer projects. You will need to be a confident presenter, sharing your updates in our weekly Brand Clinic meeting.
- Providing clear and concise briefs which our creative and media agencies can bring to life. You will need to be confident to drill down into the detail of the media plans to ensure that this will deliver results in line with the campaign objectives.
- Trade Marketing – you will work with a number of global vendors who are responsible for brands such as Ray-Ban, Cartier and Gucci to name a few. Working within their brand guidelines you will need to work with the wider Marketing team to implement 360° Trade Marketing campaigns.
- Budget and cost management – We are looking for someone who is able to provide effective budget management and has a proactive approach to cost control.
To be successful in the role you’ll need to be:
- An experienced Marketing Campaigns manager with at least 2 years’ experience – ideally within a retail or fast paced environment
- Experienced working with creative and media agencies- someone who has ATL experience, ideally including radio and TV
- Able to juggle multiple projects and tight deadlines – someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A creative thinker, able to bring new suggestions/ideas to the table
- A completer finisher
- Someone with strong written and verbal communication skills – with fantastic attention to detail
- Able to establish relationships with individuals across the business
- Intermediate with Word/Excel/PowerPoint
If this sounds like the job for you then we’d love to hear from you.