Operations Business AnalystApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
Based in Ruddington, Nottingham we're looking for a talented individual to work within our central operations team as an Operations Business Analyst.
You'll be partnering with key stakeholders within the business to offer insight and analysis on key business projects and strategies.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Gather company data and compile it into reports.
• Data modelling and providing insight to Operations department.
• Identify business trends using real data and advise for the best decision making.
• Offer insight and analysis on key business projects lead by Operations.
• Prepare the Clinic Plan for all operated stores on a quarterly basis, planning and forecasting clinic requirements at store, region and divisional level.
• Weekly control based on the labour model in order to identify deviations and potential opportunities.
• Daily follow up of the Central Planning execution, providing insight on key trends, risks and opportunities.
• Track clinic productivity, ensuring maximization of commercial and professional opportunities.
• Develop dashboards and KPIs to assess performance accurately and on time.
• Maintaining an awareness of how the business operation works, identifying potential efficiency gains and cost savings.
What will we provide you?
To be successful in this role you’ll ideally need:
• Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment
• To be professional, adaptable and organised team player
• To be assertive and credible and will have the ability to influence, guide and support key stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous data modelling skills
• Have a business mindset and results orientated
• To be proactive and always striving for continuous improvement
• Advanced knowledge and practical application ability with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Business Intelligence (Power BI)
If you think this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
There's no better place to express your potential.