Time and Attendance Systems AnalystApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Central Operations team in Ruddington, Nottingham. You will be responsible for supporting our operations team with the data and systems analysis on our time and attendance system.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Provide day to day support of stores general time and attendance queries providing timely, accurate, and complete responses
• Log, fix and report on any issues highlighted by phone, email and internal tickets from our IT Helpdesk
• Review any recurring issues and identify/support on additional training where may be required
• Consistently and effectively communicate with our management team to ensure any issues are escalated and resolved
• Monitor store compliance, identify any issues and address appropriately
• Review our time and attendance system regularly to identify any anomalies in processing
• Liaise with stores in the run up to payroll cut off to ensure a seamless submission
• Support stores when planning rotas and resourcing to ensure stores are executing their clinic plan and ideal rota
• Work closely with the Central Operations Business Analyst to review stores ideal plan
What will we provide you?
To be successful in the role you’ll need to:
• Have Advanced knowledge and practical application ability with a time and attendance system, ideally Timegrip.
• Detailed analytical abilities
• Be results oriented
• Be a problem solver
• Have the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
If this sounds like the job for you then we’d love to hear from you.