Professional Resource PlannerApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Professional Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service delivered by outstanding people. We understand that to attract and retain the best people we must be equally committed to providing the very best in career opportunities.
We’re looking for a Professional Resource Coordinator to join our team in the Nottingham Store Support Centre, reporting directly to the Divisional Directors.
You’ll work with our Regional Managers, store managers and the finance team to ensure that professional rota’s are optimised and provide support to store managers when booking Locum Optometrists.
Key responsibilities for the role:
• Ensuring diaries are planned three months in advance
• Effective planning for Optometrist holidays – ensuring we have sufficient cover in store
• Create a locum agreement process to include training and basic standards for new locums and refresh this with all locums on an annual basis
• Building strong relationships with locum agencies and agree T&C’s, reduce agency costs and late payment fees
• Creating and maintaining a central database of Locum Optometrists allowing us to gain more control and reduce costs
• Looking for more efficient/modern ways to communicate/book locums centrally
• Forecasting and providing insightful forward planning reports
• Monitoring the IR35 Regulations and compliance
• Supporting Regional Managers with wider rota management optimising the labour model
• Working closely with Regional Managers to ensure Mobile Optometrist resources are managed efficiently
• Collaborating with the recruitment department to share opportunities for further Resident Optometrists and also to discuss and confirm any new offers and start dates for all future Optometrists
• Coordinating holidays for both Regional Managers and Store Managers
What will we provide you?
What you’ll need:
• Previous experience of working in a retail environment
• Proven experience of diary management
• Excellent organisational skills are essential
• The ability to build relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders
• An analytical ability to create, review and present reports and insights