Customer Service Advisor - Immediate StartApply now
Contract Type:Full Time Temporary
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express, we’re passionate about what we do. Customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre, everybody has a key part to play.
Based in Ruddington, Nottingham we’re looking for Customer Service Advisors who are able to join our team immediately. You will need to deliver total satisfaction to our customers and provide support to our store colleagues.
You will be involved in handling high volumes of calls, emails and social media contacts.
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll give our customers the best customer service, you’ll be their first support when they need help, answering any questions or concerns that they might have. You will also provide that top customer service to our in store colleagues who will need your assistance placing orders or updating our customers account.
You’ll need to liaise with our customers and stores in a confident and professional manner and ensure that all correspondence is responded to in an effective, timely manner, working closely with targets and KPIs.
• Answering calls and emails from our customers and store colleagues, being personal and professional whilst responding within a timely manner
• Build relationships with your colleagues in store as well as the support centre, to help provide customers with the best possible service
• Understand the services we offer and be willing to find out required information to support our stores and colleagues
• Take Customer Feedback on board and share important information to help play an important part of improving the business for our customer’s journeys
We’re looking for individuals who can act as the voice of Vision Express. You’ll take pride in providing the best customer service to our stores and customers.
You’ll learn more about Vision Express, as well as our products and services that are offered to customers.
You’d ideally have experience using computers and other IT systems, along with strong customer service and communication skills. Whilst Call Centre experience is an advantage, it isn’t essential.
- 33 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Staff restaurant
- Free onsite gym.
- Free parking onsite
- Free annual eyewear voucher and generous discounts throughout the year for you, your family and friends.
What will we provide you?
You’ll be joining a team that always goes the extra mile. If you’d like to have an input, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our Customer Service department is open 7 days a week so full flexibility is required. Please ensure that you are available and fully flexible before submitting your application.
Our opening hours for the customer service department are:
Monday – Friday 8.30AM-7PM, Saturday – 9AM-5PM and Sunday – 10AM-4PM.