Team Leader - Customer ServicesApply now
Contract Type:Full Time Temporary
Job Type:Optical Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
Based at our Support Office in Ruddington, Nottingham, we're looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join our growing team. You’ll assist with the day to day management of the team ensuring the continuous work flow and providing support. It goes without saying that you’ll make sure that the team strive to deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time.
As a Team Leader, you will;
- Provide day-to-day management and support to your team of Customer Service Agents and striving to improve and deliver a holistic front line service to customers.
- Being responsible for hiring, training and developing your own team, as well as supporting with escalations and working closely alongside the CEO and Regional Managers.
- Performance management and development is a big part this role.
- You'll liaise with Senior Managers and Regional Managers to ensure a timely response and/or resolution to escalations, in accordance with company policy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* To act as a coach and mentor to your team, providing engaging ongoing training and development
* To take ownership of complaint escalations, finding the best solution for the customer
* Ensuring customers receive swift and appropriate responses to incoming contacts from the Customer Service Team
* Ensuring comprehensive record keeping
* Liaising effectively with Heads of other Departments
* Monitoring your team’s outstanding issues and resolution return rates
* Conducting weekly one to ones with Advisors and team briefings
* Running performance reports and monitoring your team’s KPIs
* Maintaining detailed knowledge of current policies and procedures
* Developing a broad understanding of compliance with Data Protection, Freedom of Information, Consumer Rights and Trading Standards
* To be vigilant in the compliance of Health and Safety and relevant workplace regulations/standards
Job Requirements: Due to the demands of this challenging role you'll need to demonstrate the following:
What will we provide you?
* A charismatic personality with a passion for customer service and working as part of a team
* Previous experience of working in a supervisory role in a customer service environment
* Good communication skills both verbally and written
* An excellent telephone manner
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
* The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure we meet the demands of the business, this is a 7 day a week role on a shift basis and the successful candidate will be required to work weekends, evenings and public holidays as rota’s dictate.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then we’d love to hear from you.
There’s no better place to express your potential.