Clinic & Retail Planning ManagerApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express, we are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service delivered by outstanding people. We have an exciting opportunity Clinic & Retail Planning Manager to join our team in Ruddington, Nottingham. If you are a passionate and driven Resource Planning Manager looking for a new opportunity, this is the role for you.
What can you expect from the role?
- Work closely with Business Analysts to prepare quarterly clinic and retail plan at store, regional and divisional level.
- Daily follow up of clinic and retail plan execution, verifying retail rotas, sourcing for clinics and highlighting any deviations to Regional Managers
- Weekly budget control of professional and retail labour cost, maintain locum budgets, ensure that our reports reflect current market levels across different geographical areas of the operated business.
- Liaise with external stakeholders and negotiate rates with locum professionals and recruitment agencies for ad-hoc labour cover.
- Support stores in any rota planning issues.
- Manage and develop resources teams responsible for the plan and execution of clinics and retailers across all areas of the operated business.
- Provide insight on key trends, risks and opportunities regarding resourcing levels to our Regional and Senior Management Teams.
- Maintain an awareness of how the business operation works, identifying potential efficiency gains, process improvement and cost savings.
- Offer insight and analysis on key business projects lead by Operations.
What will we provide you?
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against targets and KPI’s
- Proven experience of managing teams within a fast-paced change environment
- Associated work experience including managing budgets and labour cost control
- Experience working with senior stakeholders at Regional, Divisional and Director level
- Visible leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, to include report writing and group presentations
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Experienced in coaching and mentoring.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity
- Highly effective communicator
- Collaborative team player
- Resilient, with the ability to work well under pressure
- High level of energy and ambition to make a positive impact