HR ApprenticeApply now
Contract Type:Full Time Temporary
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
Based in Ruddington, Nottingham we're looking for a dedicated HR Administrator. We’re looking for individuals who’re use to dealing with high volumes and the best customer services.
You'll support our network of stores with an efficient administration service for all things HR related.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Conduct HR administration tasks such as raising contracts of employment, letters confirming changes to terms and conditions of employment, employment reference requests and other HR related correspondence.
• Input all necessary data onto the HR database system.
• Handle queries from employees and managers via telephone/email.
• Utilise the HR/ Database to generate monthly reports and provide ad hoc reports as required.
• Support the HR Advisory team as required via administration/coordination of employment processes
• Coordinate and distribute all incoming and external correspondence within the department
• Administer and coordinate tasks/processes as required to ensure the smooth running of the department and provision of a HR service to the business.
• Coordinate and administer in relation to department meetings/briefings.
• Compliance with company policy/procedure/best practice and relevant legislation (Data Protection Act).
What will we provide you?
Ideally you’ll have:
Proven experience in a previous office administrative role.
A confident approach with ability to handle situations confidentially and sensitively as required.
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to use initiative and multitask.
A customer and quality driven approach with a strong attention to detail.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and in particular a confident telephone manner.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and ideally Powerpoint) and the Internet.
The ability to build effective working relationships.
There's no better place to express your potential.