Colleague Experience PartnerApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Location:London and Greater London
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our management team as a Colleague Experience Partner within our People and Culture team. This is an exciting opportunity to join us to align our colleague experience with our customer expectations, with a focus on accelerating performance through a strong culture. The successful candidates will be responsible for the end to end colleague journey including change management, talent acquisition and talent development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving a proactive approach to ensure colleagues and culture is at the start of business discussions and aligns to the annual business plans across division
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, proactively spending time in the stores and creating a profile of being a trusted advisor by the business on all people matters
- Ensure your team have a curious approach to understanding and knowing the business and expertly apply that to people strategies
- Promoting the Employee Value Proposition both internally and externally so Vision Express is seen as an employer of choice and a great place to work
- Proactively identify organisational design opportunities for the business
- Lead all operational activity by building and maintaining key relationships across the business to ensure a great delivery experience
- Analyse business & people metrics to monitor and proactively manage people related key performance indicators and define strategies for improvement and management
- Design and maintain a talent & succession strategy and create a 12 month roadmap of development activity to promote internal progression
- Ensure the business is keeping pace with new ways of attracting talent while considering the skills and capabilities required for the future, including being responsible for online channels
- Lead development of people by overseeing appraisal, succession planning and feedback processes to strategically map and deliver development requirements for the business.
- Coach and advise managers, providing challenge through all elements of the colleague lifecycle. Develop skills, knowledge and confidence to encourage and affect the necessary change to deliver the desired business outcomes
What will we provide you?
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Proven experience in change management and culture transformation
- The ability to influence key stakeholders
- To be an excellent communicator, with the ability to lead effective and engaging meetings with positive outputs
- To demonstrate successful Leadership and proven ability to motivate, coach and develop people
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities
- Excellent organisational skills, able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft office.
- Proven experience in HR Business Partnering / Operations experience is an advantage
There's no better place to express your potential.