Professional Resource PlannerApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Professional Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our Support Centre…… everyone has a key part to play.
Based in Ruddington, Nottingham we’re looking for a talented individual to work within our Resource Planning team in the Central Operations Department as a Resource Planner.
You’ll be an integral part of our team, helping to shape and implement the resource plan across the Vision Express estate. You will be partnering with key stakeholders within the business to offer insight and analysis.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Planning and forecasting clinic requirements at store, region and divisional level
• Developing Regional and Divisional clinic plans in line with commercial and professional targets
• Providing insight on key trends, risks and opportunities regarding resourcing levels to our Regional & Senior Management Teams
• Tracking clinic productivity, ensuring maximization of commercial and professional opportunities
• Liaising with external stakeholders and negotiating daily rates with locum professionals and recruitment agencies to source ad-hoc locum cover
• Developing and maintaining locum budgets, ensuring that our rates reflect the current market levels and we remain competitive
• Producing and interpreting daily and ad-hoc reports
• Building and maintaining relationships with Store Managers, Regional Managers, Senior Management Team and external stakeholders.
What will we provide you?
To be successful in this role you’ll ideally need:
• Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment
• Experience with locum / independent contractor dependent industries
• To be professional, adaptable and organized team player
• To be assertive and credible with the ability to influence, guide and support key stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have a business mindset and be results orientated
• To be proactive and always strive for continuous improvement.
You’ll be joining a team that always goes the extra mile so if you think this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.