Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our Support Centre…… everyone has a key part to play.
Based in Ruddington, Nottingham we’re looking for a talented individual to join us as a Receptionist.
You’ll be an integral part of Vision Express, answering and direct all telephone calls to the correct destination professionally and efficiently. Support all non-trading sites on a day to day basis with facilities and maintenance issues.
• Transferring of external and internal calls to correct individuals
• Welcoming visitors to Support Office
• Taking receipt of small deliveries
• Collating and issuing of Regional Manager mail
• Assisting with weekly fire alarm tests
• Assisting with sorting all incoming & outgoing store and Royal Mail post
• Collating and reporting of maintenance issues for SSC via Mitie Helpdesk
• Assisting teams at RFH & LTS with reporting of maintenance
issues and supporting with the resolution process via Mitie
• Daily monitoring of all non-trading sites maintenance works via the Mitie Helpdesk and escalating as required
• Liaising with FM Manager for approval of works that fall outside of the core reactive process and managing work order to completion of approved works
• Daily and weekly ‘walk of pride’ around SSC to identify issues pro-actively and action accordingly with relevant FM Manager approval.
• General Office Support duties around the building as required
What will we provide you?
The Chosen Candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Well presented
- Experience in a similar role (Desirable)