Marketing Manager - CampaignsApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team in Ruddington, Nottingham. You will be responsible for delivering award winning 360° campaigns including in store POS and ATL activity.
We aim for flawless and efficient campaign execution with activity landing on time and on budget, with performance measured by targets such as return on investment and store feedback.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing clear, concise and inspiring briefs which our creative and media agencies can bring to life.
- Ongoing competitive reports keeping up to date with the optical and wider retail market to develop 1st class ideas and creativity.
- Project management of promotional campaigns and product launches, from initial planning and agency briefing (creative and media agencies) to post campaign evaluation,
- Managing a cross-functional project team to ensure all relevant departments are aligned in campaign execution, whilst delivering activity on time, within budget delivery and with a positive return on investment.
- Briefing the media agency and managing the media plans for each campaign, being able to drill down into the detail to ensure these will deliver results in line with the campaign objectives.
- Managing the campaign budget and costs with a proactive approach to cost control.
What will we provide you?
To be successful in the role you’ll need to be:
- An experienced Marketing Manager with at least 2 years’ experience – ideally within a retail or fast paced environment
- Experienced working with creative and media agencies - someone who has ATL experience, ideally including radio and TV
- Able to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines – someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You will need to be a confident presenter – someone who can engage and lead a cross functional project team
- A creative thinker, able to bring new suggestions/ideas to the table
- A completer finisher
- Someone with strong written and verbal communication skills – with fantastic attention to detail
- Able to establish relationships with individuals across internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate with Word/Excel/PowerPoint
If this sounds like the job for you then we’d love to hear from you.