HR AdvisorApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Job Type:Business Support
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
We’re looking for an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join our team in Nottingham on a 2 month fixed term contract. Providing a quality HR support service to our stores there is a strong focus on employee relations issues. With this in mind we’re looking for individuals who’re use to dealing with high volumes (ideally in a retail organisation).
Reporting to the HR Manager, you’ll be responsible for day to day people matters including contract reviews, performance management, discipline and grievance issues. Equally, you’ll contribute towards the development and delivery of specific HR projects and the ongoing review of current HR practices to support Business/HR strategies.
Other responsibilities include:
* Management of operational people matters with a recommended course of action within policy and prevailing employment legislation
* Providing clear interpretation of HR policy to line managers and employees on a wide-range of subjects including discipline and grievance, performance and absence management and health and safety
* Production of written correspondence, policies and guidance notes
* Proactive communication with Regional and Store Managers to ensure that issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
What will we provide you?
The successful candidate must:
* Have experience of working at HR Advisor level
* Be commercially astute, results driven and adaptable
* Have strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
* Be customer focused and be able to apply commercial focus and legislative knowledge to real situations in a business environment
* Be able to use initiative and operate on a self-sufficient and autonomous basis, with the support of the current advisory team and HR Manager
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Be proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* CIPD qualified Level 5
If this sounds like the opportunity for you we’d love to hear from you. There’s no better place to express your potential.