Warehouse Team LeaderApply now
Contract Type:Full Time
Days Per Week:5
- Apply now
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play.
Joining us as a Warehouse Team Leader you will be responsible for the operation within the Distribution Centre area. Day-to-day management, overseeing a group of team members ensuring an efficient operation in achieving business targets and a smooth flow of product.
Providing dynamic leadership and line management to the team, coordinating their workloads, providing support to ensure that the team delivers, monitoring any issues, and ensuring people and resources are applied in an efficient and effective manner to meet delivery requirements while achieving quality and safety standards
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
• Responsible for daily management and support for the team to achieve operational success.
• Controlling Budget for designated area
• Planning Labour requirements for designated area
• Ensure achievement of throughput against stated capacity targets
• Provide product expertise within team, and respond to operator queries
• Ensuring compliance to companies Health and Safety policy
• Completing necessary KPI reports
• Providing support and training to all staff
• Ensuring all devices are maintained to high standard
• Communicating with other Departments within the company
• Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems
• Conduct 1-1 performance feedback including any follow up actions
• Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviours expected of them.
• Active participation in continuous improvements and development
What will we provide you?
Skills and Experience;
- Experience Required - 2 Years Warehouse experience at supervisory level essential
- Basic Literacy and numeracy
- PC literate; Office suite. SAP and Rangegate desirable.