You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Customer Service Advisor
Store Support Centre, Ruddington, Nottingham
Hours per week:
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Who are we?
Did you know, we are also part of the EssilorLuxottica family? EssilorLuxottica is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of lenses, frames and sunglasses! We are home to the most loved and widely-recognised vision care and eyewear brands in the world. Their priority eyewear brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol and Oliver Peoples, complemented by over 20 prestigious licensed brands.
Who is the perfect candidate?
- Great communication and rapport building to translate professional terminology and maintain accurate records of customer interactions
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Empathetic and understanding with your customers, with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet, to resolve customer queries
- Teamwork with colleagues across the whole store teams and call centre
- Confidence, passion, drive, and enthusiasm
- Work as a team to meet our call centre targets and service levels, as well as your personal daily KPIs, to ensure we’re providing the best service and support for our customers and store colleagues
- Familiarity with computer systems, to be able to navigate the relevant software and systems quickly, and efficiently, whilst taking customer queries via phone, email and social media channels.
Anything else you should know?
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 2 x your basic annual salary
- Free eyewear annually with eligibility from day one of joining us!
- Free on-site gym
- Free parking for all Vision Express colleagues
- Opportunities to get involved in the OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation
- Discounts for friends and family
- Employee Assistant Program offering confidential support and advice on everything from financial support to emotional support and everything in-between
- 33 days annual leave - increasing with your length of service, plus the opportunity to buy or sell holiday
- Flexible health related benefits, such as Health Cash plan, Additional Life cover, Critical Illness cover and Dental Plan
- Opportunities to join a company wide community with peer to peer knowledge sharing and collaborating through our internal channels
- Flexible lifestyle benefits such as, Gymflex, Dining Cards, Discounted Travel Insurance, Experience Days, and even discounted bicycles through our Cycle to Work Scheme
- And so much more!
Hybrid Working Policy
We’ll talk more about how this looks for you during your interview.
At Vision Express, we don't just take care of our customer's eyes. We create something special for everyone by providing the best experience possible. That means having Optical Assistants, Opt