You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Customer Service Advisor
Store Support Centre, Ruddington, Nottingham
Hours per week:
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Who are we?
Did you know, we are also part of the EssilorLuxottica family? EssilorLuxottica is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of lenses, frames and sunglasses! We are home to the most loved and widely-recognised vision care and eyewear brands in the world. Their priority eyewear brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol and Oliver Peoples, complemented by over 20 prestigious licensed brands.
Who is the perfect candidate?
- Great communication and rapport building to translate professional terminology and maintain accurate records of customer interactions
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Empathetic and understanding with your customers, with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet, to resolve customer queries
- Teamwork with colleagues across the whole store teams and call centre
- Confidence, passion, drive, and enthusiasm
- Work as a team to meet our call centre targets and service levels, as well as your personal daily KPIs, to ensure we’re providing the best service and support for our customers and store colleagues
- Familiarity with computer systems, to be able to navigate the relevant software and systems quickly, and efficiently, whilst taking customer queries via phone, email and social media channels.
Anything else you should know?
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 2 x your basic annual salary
- Free eyewear annually with eligibility from day one of joining us!
- Free on-site gym
- Free parking for all Vision Express colleagues
- Opportunities to get involved in the OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation
- Discounts for friends and family
- Employee Assistant Program offering confidential support and advice on everything from financial support to emotional support and everything in-between
- 33 days annual leave - increasing with your length of service, plus the opportunity to buy or sell holiday
- Flexible health related benefits, such as Health Cash plan, Additional Life cover, Critical Illness cover and Dental Plan
- Opportunities to join a company wide community with peer to peer knowledge sharing and collaborating through our internal channels
- Flexible lifestyle benefits such as, Gymflex, Dining Cards, Discounted Travel Insurance, Experience Days, and even discounted bicycles through our Cycle to Work Scheme
- And so much more!
Hybrid Working Policy
- At Vision Express, we understand the importance of work-life balance, so we offer flexibility to work from the office and home in the form of our hybrid working policy. In brief, we work a set number of days, split between the office and home, to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
We’ll talk more about how this looks for you during your interview.
Life at Vision Express
In a world where the definition of a perfect work-life balance is constantly evolving, at Vision Express, we want to stand out as a beacon for Eyecare Professionals that are seeking not just a job,
There are many things to think about when looking for the next step in your career, and one of the biggest considerations could be the flexibility of the role.Maybe you’re looking for set hours t
Optometrists are professionals with a lot of knowledge and as an optometrist, your CV needs to reflect that. Your CV is how you get your foot in the door and is your first impression on your potenti
The future of the eyecare industry is looking bright, with the estimated global eyewear market value for 2030 coming in at 270.8 billion pounds. Opticians are and will continue to be in high demand.
From prescribing lenses to diagnosing and treating eye diseases, optometrists are highly skilled professionals with unique expertise that is in high demand. The optometry industry is rapidly evolvin
Becoming a pre-registration optometrist can be a challenging and rewarding experience. As you work towards your goal of becoming a fully qualified optometrist, you’ll have the opportunity to develop
The 2022 General Optical Council report surveyed optical professionals around the country and found that more people were satisfied in their current roles. Why might this be? Optometry is the place
When you think back to your last eye care test, what does your memory conjure up? You probably remember being asked to look at a Snellen eye chart and list off the letters as they decrease in size w
You'll have come across a fair few Vision Express stores, but did you know we have as many as 600 dotted around the UK? Each and every day, our customers rely on these stores to stay open so we
Optometry is an ever-changing industry with plenty of directions to take your career. That amount of choice means you can shape your career to what you want. But it can leave you questioning which