You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Stretford - Tesco
Numbers of hours
Although the hours of this role are advertised, if this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear about your ideal working week. Whether this is hours to fit around the school run or you prefer a compressed week - we are open to discussing flexible options with you further.
Did you know, we are also part of the EssilorLuxottica family? EssilorLuxottica are the global leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of lenses, frames and sunglasses! We are home to the most loved and widely-recognized vision care and eyewear brands in the world. Their priority eyewear brand include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol and Oliver Peoples, complemented by over 20 prestigious licensed brands.
To be successful in the role, here are a few things we will look for:
- Experience in testing patients eyes and eyesight whilst providing specialist recommendations on appropriate eyecare or eyewear solutions
- Great communication and rapport building to translate professional terminology into language understandable to patients
- Team work with colleagues across the whole store team
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations in a fast-paced retail environment
- Confidence, passion, drive and enthusiasm
What's on offer?Basic salary up to £61,250 (subject to your experience and location)
- An additional £4,000 car allowance
- Sales and performance-based bonus
- Targeted incentives
- Private medical cover for you and your family
- Free eyewear annually with eligibility from day one of joining us!
- Opportunities to get involved in the EssilorLuxottica One Sight Foundation
- Discounts for friends and family
- Employee Assistant Program offering confidential support and advice on everything from financial support to emotional support and everything in-between
- Ongoing CPD and personal development opportunities
- Additional overtime opportunities paid at 85% of the locum rate
- Access to world leading technology and great working environments
- Coverage of professional fees such as GOC and ABDO
- 33 days annual leave - increasing with your length of service, plus the opportunity to buy or sell holiday
- Flexible health related benefits, such as health cash plan, additional life cover, critical illness cover and dental cover
- Opportunities to join a company wide ECP community with peer to peer knowledge sharing and collaborating through our internal Yapster groups/span>
- Flexible lifestyle benefits such as Gymflex, Gourmet Society Cards, Taste Cards, Discounted Travel Insurance, Experience
- Days and even discounted bicycles through our cycle to work scheme
- And so much more!
Life at Vision Express
Optometrists are professionals with a lot of knowledge and as an optometrist, your CV needs to reflect that. Your CV is how you get your foot in the door and is your first impression on your potenti
The future of the eyecare industry is looking bright, with the estimated global eyewear market value for 2030 coming in at 270.8 billion pounds. Opticians are and will continue to be in high demand.
From prescribing lenses to diagnosing and treating eye diseases, optometrists are highly skilled professionals with unique expertise that is in high demand. The optometry industry is rapidly evolvin
Becoming a pre-registration optometrist can be a challenging and rewarding experience. As you work towards your goal of becoming a fully qualified optometrist, you’ll have the opportunity to develop
The 2022 General Optical Council report surveyed optical professionals around the country and found that more people were satisfied in their current roles. Why might this be? Optometry is the place
When you think back to your last eye care test, what does your memory conjure up? You probably remember being asked to look at a Snellen eye chart and list off the letters as they decrease in size w
You'll have come across a fair few Vision Express stores, but did you know we have as many as 600 dotted around the UK? Each and every day, our customers rely on these stores to stay open so we
Optometry is an ever-changing industry with plenty of directions to take your career. That amount of choice means you can shape your career to what you want. But it can leave you questioning which
It's no secret that we're proud of our game-changing leadership. The people that lead our teams are both ambitious and inspiring. They know how to rally their team together so that everyone is c
Are you looking for more than just a job? Then you might be interested in Graeme Bosher’s story. Back in 2019, Graeme was working as a locum optometrist, but he knew that he needed a change if h
Recently viewed jobs