Our Vision Express Store Support Centre is the heart and soul of our operations, providing support to over 550 Vision Express stores, and 5,550 employees. Our range of departments include Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Property, Customer Services and more. We take pride in supporting our colleagues to help our customers to See More and Be More.
Located in Ruddington, Nottingham, with free on-site parking, we're also easily accessible from the city centre. With an open-plan office space, private meeting rooms, and an atrium for communal and private seating, colleagues can take advantage of our spaces with an on-site café, as well as our free on-site gym.
We believe in work-life balance, which is why we offer a hybrid working policy for you to work both from home and from the office, allowing you to have the best of both worlds. We encourage our colleagues to grow and succeed, and we'll provide you with the necessary support and guidance to reach your full potential to lead a fulfilling career where you can See More and Be More.
- 33 days annual leave which increases with your length of service
- Private medical cover*
- Life assurance cover*
- Free annual eyewear
- Discounts for your family & friends
- Company-wide community with peer-to-peer knowledge, sharing and collaborating through our internal channels
- Company car or car allowance for roles that require travelling*
*Amount and allowance depends on the role and job level. You can find out more about this during your interview.
- Access to our on-site gym
- Free parking
- On-site Costa Coffee & café
- Employee Assistance program offering confidential support and advice on everything from financial support to emotional support and everything in between
- Events held at Store Support Centre such as; new product launch days, summer social, christmas school choir event and quarterly exec briefings
- Access to Leonardo - EssilorLuxottica learning platform
- Opportunities to get involved in the OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation
- Buy & sell holidays
- Health related benefits such as; Cash Plan, Additional Life Cover, Dental Plan, and Critical Illness Cover
- Flexible lifestyle benefits such as Gymflex, Dining Cards, discounted Travel Insurance, Experience Days and even discounted bicycles through our Cycle to Work Scheme