As an Eyecare Professional with Vision Express, you'll work with some of the world's most advanced technology, giving you the opportunity to work with cutting-edge equipment that will take your optometry career to the next level. Our ambition to See More and Be More, for our customers, is supported by our Eye Care Professionals who provide eyecare and eyewear solutions.
We'll support your learning and growth, whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional. We offer a wide range of training & development opportunities to help you progress towards your career goals. Whether you want to become an Optometrist Store Manager, Dispensing Optician, or support the next generation of Pre-Registration students by becoming a Pre-Reg Development Tutor. We offer a clear career path that allows you to grow at your own pace, and take on new challenges.
Our roles are advertised with specific hours, but we're all about flexibility. We encourage candidates to share their preferred working arrangements, whether it's adjusting your hours around the school run, or compressing your week, we're open to discussing flexible options with you.
- Competitive perk pension
- 33 days annual leave which increases with your length of service
- Private medical cover for you & your family
- Life Assurance
- Free annual eyewear
- Discounts for your family & friends
- Coverage of your professional fees
- Company-wide ECP community with peer-to-peer knowledge, sharing and collaborating through our internal channels
- Additional allowance for responsibilities
- Access to world leading technology and working environments
- Access to Leonardo - EssilorLuxottica learning platform
- Overtime opportunities paid at 85% of the locum rate
- Ongoing CPD and personal development opportunities
- Opportunities to get involved in the OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation
- Buy & sell holidays
- Flexible lifestyle benefits such as gymflex, Dining cards, discounted travel insurance, experience days and even discounted bicycles through our cycle to work scheme
- Health related benefits such as; cash plan, additional life cover, dental cover, and critical illness cover
Not all of these benefits are available in the Republic of Ireland.